Beyond The Classroom
We at The Indian Heritage School believe in infusing the awareness about maintaining a green and eco-friendly environment.
Keeping in mind the ongoing and ever worsening impact of global warming, we along with our students have conducted various initiatives to create awareness about global warming and having an eco-friendly environment.
1. No Pollution – No Cracker Pledge
2. Eco-friendly Holi
4. No Plastic & No Polybag Zone
5. Diya Making Activity for Diwali Celebration
In order to create a healthy and prosperous community we put our best foot forward by teaching our students some life changing skills such as:
1. Personal & Social Responsibility Skills
2. Value Creation Skills
4. Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
5.Creative Writing Skills
We at The Indian Heritage School believe in all-round development of our students. We are not only focused on studies but other important and extra-curricular activities.
To do so our school has a lot of different clubs which your child will love in his/her recreational time:
1. Dance Club
2. Skating Club
3. Drama Club
4. Yoga Club
5. Music Club
7. Clay Club
8. Art & Craft Club
There are a lot of different events which we organize at our school to support all-round development of the students. Your child will experience some of their best times of childhood as we frequently organize events such as:
1. Magic Shows
2. Rain Dance
3. Circle Time
4. Festival Celebration
5. Annual Function & Annual Sports Day
6. Educational & Subject Based Trips to Support the Curriculum
Some of the past achievements of our students are listed below:
1. Got selected in Macmillan budding Scientist Award contest by presenting working model (project) on rain water harvesting.
2. Participated and won inter school competitions.
3. Our children secured good rank in Olympiads.